You can honor someone special by designating a gift in their honor or memory. Honor a birthday or holiday! Perhaps you want to make a memorial gift to honor a lost loved one who loved the lake. Make a lasting tribute to a friend or relative and at the same time make the lands in Vermont and New York that surround the lake, and its communities, a better place for us all to live, work and play.
We’ll send a letter to the person you tell us to contact to let them know how thoughtful you have been. The person will also be honored in our next newsletter. The amount of the gift will be kept confidential.
Steps to donating a memorial gift using our online donation form:
- Click here or on the “Donate” button on our website
- Enter the amount of the gift.
- Add your name and address.
- Add your credit card information (via our secure PayPal platform)
- Click “Submit”
- The next page will provide you with the ‘Notes’ field in the PayPal Review window to include the name and address of the person to be honored. Feel free to add any other specific instructions.
If you would prefer to use another method of payment, please click here to download an Honorarium/Memorial Gift form.